Name and location of repository
Level of description
Nancy Bergstrom, RN, PhD papers
- 1960-2015 (Creation)
12.5 cubic feet (14 boxes)
Name of creator
Content and structure elements
Scope and content
The Nancy Bergstrom, RN PhD papers contains awards, AHCPR guidelines, Academy Nominations, small grants, videos, early papers, references, NIH and ARSA applications, job offers following PhD, selected honors and awards, licensure documents form original state (MD) to current (1960-2015), Travel committees (2003-2015)—profession service, Joanna Briggs Institute, American Academy of Nursing—various presentations, reviews, NIH grant proposals, and data tapes & protocol books (1985-1995). Materials document the career of Dr. Bergstrom in nursing, her leadership at the UT School of Nursing and the Center on Aging, Dr. Bergstrom was the Associate Dean for Research at the University of Texas School of Nursing and the Director of the Center on Aging from 2000-2015. The collection consists of 14 boxes and equals 12.5 cubic feet.
Subjects: UT School of Nursing, Center for Aging
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use elements
Conditions governing access
Unprocessed but no access restrictions. Open for research.
Materials are in good condition.
Conditions governing reproduction
Copyright restrictions may apply.
Languages of the material
Scripts of the material
Language and script notes
Acquisition and appraisal elements
Immediate source of acquisition
Materials were donated by Nancy Bergstrom.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information
Accruals may occur.
Related materials elements
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related archival materials
- Citation: Nancy Bergstrom, RN, PhD papers; MS 222; John P. McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center, Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library. Please cite the box and folder numbers where appropriate.
Description control element
Rules or conventions
Name access points
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, School of Nursing, Center on Aging (Subject)
- Joanna Briggs Institute (Subject)
- American Academy of Nursing (Subject)
- Bergstrom, Nancy (Subject)
- University of Texas School of Nursing (Subject)